Coconut Rice Pancakes
There are two sides to every pancake. One of them should be topped with apricots, almonds, yogurt, and a hint of mint per @tastemade‘s latest recipe masterpiece.
¾ cup rice flour
¼ cup toasted coconut
Pinch of salt
3 packets SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
1 cup coconut milk
½ cup water
Oil or butter for cooking
4 nectarines, pitted and sliced (apricots, plums or peaches are great too)
¼ cup butter, room temperature
1 Tbsp ginger, peeled and chopped
¼ cup toasted almonds, chopped
Yogurt for serving (optional)
Mint for garnish
1. To prepare pancakes, mix together flour, toasted coconut, salt, and 2 packets of SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener. Whisk in coconut milk and water until incorporated.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, and coat with oil or butter. Working in batches, place ¼ cup of batter in prepared pan and cook for 2–3 minutes on each side, flipping once.
3. Add nectarine slices to a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add butter, ginger and almonds. Reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, until butter is melted and ginger is fragrant and tender.
4. Remove from heat and zest and juice limes over top. Nectarines should be slightly jammy and tender.
5. To serve, top warm pancakes with caramelized nectarines and yogurt. Garnish with fresh mint.