These Raspberry Granola Bars are Bake Sale goals. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe with us @tastemade & Brooklyn!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yields: 16 - 3 inch bars
1-13 ounce jar no sugar added seedless raspberries preserves
¼ cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 cups all purpose flour
1 ¾ cups quick old-fashioned oats
1 cup almonds, chopped
½ cup SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Sweetener Blend
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 egg, room temperature
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment. Let parchment hang over the long side about 3 inches. Spray sides of baking dish as well as the parchment. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the raspberry preserves and cornstarch. Mix well. Then stir in the dried cherries. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, almonds, SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Sweetener Blend, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Add the butter, egg and vanilla and stir until incorporated.
4. Press down half of the crust mixture onto the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread the filling over the crust.
5. Top the preserves with the remaining crust and gently press to flatten. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until lightly golden. Cool for 2 hours, before cutting. Store in an airtight container.