For dinner tonight, try this Korean Beef Bowl recipe, inspired by Registered Dietitian, Tanya Zuckerbrot, MS RD. Served with Asian flavors, like soy sauce, red-pepper flakes, and ginger powder, all over brown rice, this hearty meal makes for a filling and delicious option. #Sponsored
Korean Beef Bowl Recipe inspired by Tanya Zuckerbrot, MS, RD
Servings Per Recipe: 6
1/3 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
2 teaspoons sesame oil
½ teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes, or more to taste
¼ teaspoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound lean ground beef
2 green onions, thinly sliced
3 cups cooked brown rice, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately over rice (½ cup per serving).
Nutritional Information Per Serving (½ cup):
330 Calories - 25g Carbohydrates - 2g Fiber - 22g Protein - 14g Total Fat - 5g Saturated Fat - 420mg Sodium - 130 Calories From Fat - 65mg Cholesterol - 2g Total Sugars