Drop a hint to your family before Mother’s Day by sharing this delicious Baked Apple Pancakes recipe made with SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener.
Baked Apple Pancake Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 3 Granny Smith apples (1 lb.), thinly sliced
- ½ cup 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 oz. Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- ½ cup flour
- ¾ cup egg substitute
- ¼ cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated, divided
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 475°F.
- MELT 1 Tbsp. margarine in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add apples; cook 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray; top with Cheddar.
- WHISK Neufchatel and milk in a medium bowl until well blended. Add flour, egg substitute, 1 Tbsp. SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated, and salt; mix well. Pour over apples. Sprinkle with combined remaining SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated, and cinnamon; dot with remaining margarine.
- BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until puffed and golden brown.