Blend up some seasonal smoothies with these pear, pumpkin, and apple recipes. Save some calories by swapping out sugar for SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener.
Pear Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 large pear seeded and chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- ¼ cup rolled or quick-cooking oats
- ¼ cup lowfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ tablespoon SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Combine and blend all ingredients well. Pour into a glass.
Pumpkin Seed Smoothie Recipe
- 1 tablespoon raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/3 tablespoon SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- Thoroughly blend all ingredients together. Pour into a glass and drizzle pumpkin seeds on top.
Apple Pie Spiced Smoothie
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 apple, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of nutmeg and salt
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.