In the mood for some dip? For your next snack, ditch the chips and queso for some whole grain crackers and crunchy veggies dipped in this simple Sweet Red Pepper Hummus.
Sweet Red Pepper Hummus Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 15
Serving Size: ¼ cup
- olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- Spray non-stick saute pan with olive oil spray. Saute red peppers for 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside. In food processor, combine all ingredients including red peppers. Puree for 1 minute, scrape the sides, and continue to puree until smooth. Refrigerate until serving time.